On this episode, we look at how you can learn new skills at a faster speed. Here are some of the tactics.
- Syntax. The order you take when learning new skills
- Benchmarks. Set goals that are time bound.
- Simplify. Turn anything complicated into simple steps.
- Simulate. Make your practice as real as possible.
- Single Task. Block out distractions.
- 80/20. Focus on the 20% of the work that makes 80% of the results.
- Model. Identify psychological characteristics of the successful.
- Recover. Rest turns short term memories into long term skills.
Please follow and like us: