Cogito ergo sum. It’s another way of saying I think, therefore I am. On this episode of the podcast we look at what people think and how we can take advantage of it. Enjoy these psychological tricks. Hope they prove valuable to you.
For the first time, we take a look at the strategies that didn’t work and cost millions to billions of dollars. Identify themes in how people have devalued great opportunities. Enjoy the show.
On the episode, we look at what steps need to be taken to have effective habits. This is a follow up show from episode 34, when we discussed how long it takes to establish a habit. Check out the book “The Power of Habit.”
Why go broke when you can make yourself rich? On this episode Tyas share’s the financial advice that he has received from one of his most affluent friends.
I hate paying taxes. I don’t like my money being taken from me at the threat of imprisonment. I don’t want my money being used for things I don’t condone, such as war. On this, episode 53 of the podcast, we look at ways to limit your taxes.
On this podcast we are not providing financial advice and take no responsibility for your choices with your money. Speak to a lawyer or a tax professional. We hope you like the show.
Should I be afraid of this episode of the podcast? There s a lot that people fear but rarely is it worth the stress. On this episode we are going to look at ways of overcoming your fear.
Overcoming Your Fears Show Notes:
Identifying Fear. Is the fear you’re feeling really fear? Is it just excitement or maybe anxiety? If it is fear, then you need to identify it’s source.
Get real about how valid your fear is. Is a daddy long legged spider really dangerous to you?
The simplest approaches to addressing your fears are often effective enough to overcome them. Here are a few easy techniques to try before resorting to more sophisticated or extreme measures.
1. Journaling – Just write down how your feeling, what your feeling, & when your feeling it.
2. Stay positive – Sometimes a positive attitude and gracious approach is enough.
3. Watch others – Learn from the psychology of other people.
4. Breathe – Focusing on your breath can have a huge impact on your thoughts.
5. Face it – Sometimes facing your fears is all you need to do to realize they are not rational.
If the easy approaches don’t work you get try the more advanced tactics.
1. EFT Emotional Freedom Technique
2. Sedona Method of questioning
3. The Work Worksheet
Get help fro therapy, NLP practitioners, and/or the support of a friend, family or coach. You can also read up on the kind of fear you have to learn how others may have addressed that fear.
We took a long break but we are back. On this episode we introduce a new cohost, Dave Johnson. We also looked at what everyone is looking for. How do you become happy?
Happiness Show Notes:
Can money buy happiness? It can certainly buy some freedom. Ironically money can be just as much a constrictor of freedom when it is used to buy liabilities.
So if money isn’t the solution, then what is. We look at four real sources of happiness that you can harness to make you happy.
1. Connection with other. Spending time with friends, family, coworkers, and even strangers has been shown to dramatically increase your happiness.
2. Contribution will make you smile. Give a few bucks to someone who can use it. Offer your time to a charity. Donate your unneeded stuff to someone who want it. It will make you feel great.
3. Show some gratitude. Being thankful will make you happy. Don’t waist your time with feeling entitled. Write a litter to someone you love and count all your blessings.
4. Play some games and have some fun. It seems obvious that play increases happiness so why not do it. It’s an investment in your smile lines.
Bonus Tip. Feel even happier by subscribing to the podcast and leaving us a positive review.
They say that you get what you expect. What better reason do you need to raise your expectations. On this episode we look at why you should raise your expectations, how to know if they are reasonable, and how much effort you should expect to exert.
There are a lot of financial myths out there. On this episode we discus and dispel them.
Want to make some passive income? Me too. Passive income is a form of money that is generated without being in exchange of your labor. Basically it is money that you make while you sleep. On this episode, we look at several different forms of passive income, so that you can decide which kind is right for you.
Passive Income Show Notes:
Here is the list of passive income streams that we discuss on this episode.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Advertising on blog or youtube.
- Selling Digital Products – eBooks, Audiobooks, Music, iOS/Android Apps
- Create an Online Membership Site
- Selling Other Peoples Services
- Selling Physical Products – Easy, Amazon, Ebay
- Sell Someone else Products
- Royalties – Performing, Stock photos/video, Artwork
- Invest in Stocks & Bonds that pay dividends
- Money Machines – vending machines, arcade games, laundromats, ATMs
- Rent Out Equipment – tools, party supplies, vehicles, photography, video , audio equipment
- Real Estate
- Own a Business